Hi. Teri here!
That’s me on the left..along with a few of my capricious friends. Hungry and adorable demons:)
I’ve put in a number of years building my skill-set, from a Masters in Education, to herbal study, shamanism, bodywork, and horse-training. All of these things weave into an amazing tapestry that builds a happier life, of my choosing. It includes the ability to understand how people learn, the power of unspoken communication; and the energetic patterns that inform our lives. Sometimes by our choosing, sometimes not.
I combine my years of training in the Andean Spiritual practices with the down to earth understanding of every day learning, from my experience as a teacher. Many areas of my life and training work together to give me a unique approach to coaching, healing and teaching.
I understand people’s deep desire for bringing meaning and direction to their lives. I also understand practical everyday realities, and help people to integrate these two aspects into their normal daily lives.
Holistic and practical support for those critical transitions and periods in your life.
- I work with youth, transitioning into their adult life- whether it is through school, or another path. I support them to navigate the relationships in their world. And I help them discover and create lives that fulfill them, and are functional in the realistic everyday world.
- I work with chronic conditions, such as Lyme disease, CFS/ fibromyalgia and immune related issues. I help them to gain perspectives and create change in their lives: from family, work and relationships to areas such as nutrition, and lifestyle, as well as spiritual practices through so they can regain or maintain health and optimal living.
- I also work with one of the most dramatic and scary transitions anyone could want to face– the onset and deterioration caused through alzheimers and dementias. This coaching is for family members, caregivers and practitioners- who want to learn how to use the holistic approaches, of diet, nutrition, herbs and supplements- combined with cognitive support and life-style changes, in order to regain maximum brain function and leave the emotional roller-coaster behind.
I offer live in-person coaching, as well as virtual consultations. I work with herbal and holistic practices to create the best optimal outcomes for my clients. We work together to put together a program that addresses individual needs and goals.
And finally,I am the author of 2 books:
both are available for sale here on my site, or from amazon.
Contact me to set up a session
Teri also teaches holistic equitation from her Horsewise program in Vermont. She teaches the holistic riding program for Green Mountain College, in conjunction with their therapeutic recreation program. This approach is in keeping with their environmental and sustainability mission. She also offers camp programs and day-programs for all ages around holistic approaches to horses and riding. She is currently developing a program for at-risk and non-traditional learners.
Latest posts by Teri (see all)
- Alzheimer’s is NOT primarily a Genetic Disease! - April 21, 2014
- IQ: The Neurology of Intelligence, Learning, and Mental Decline - March 15, 2014
- Holistic Approaches to Mental Illness andFinding Empowerment - March 10, 2014